Saints Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints Alliance

Forum of the Saints Alliance and its Sister Alliances

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annexing OMEGA3 to reorganize into SaintsV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xhaedn

Annexing OMEGA3 to reorganize into SaintsV Empty
PostSubject: Annexing OMEGA3 to reorganize into SaintsV   Annexing OMEGA3 to reorganize into SaintsV I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:34 am

Hello fellow members of the Saints alliance.

I am the new vice host of Saints and have been working on annexing OMEGA3 as the new SaintsV expansion.

There are a couple of advantages to doing this:

1. It will boost our overall military forces and is much faster than starting an expansion from scratch.
2. We will immediately have a solid foothold over Swabia, which will increase our influence.
3. Omega as a whole will pretty much seize to exist, and we can end this war once and for all.

I also understand that there are a few concerns with regarding how loyal they are to us as well as if they have any hidden agenda. While I cannot say for certain one way or the other, I feel like the communication has been promising and they are very optimistic about this change. It is my opinion that we will be able to convince them that being a part of us is a step forward and doing anything to jeopardize that would not be in their best interest.

We will of course take the necessary precaution to make sure we are not risking too much through this action. I will personally oversee their alliance as their temporary host to get them started in the right direction, and I will appoint their permanent host as I see fit.

Overall I believe this to be a mutually beneficial change and hope others see it as well.

If anyone have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them here, mail me, or pm me if I am on.

Thank you for your time, and hope we have a good time working together.

Xhaedn
VH of Saints
Back to top Go down

Annexing OMEGA3 to reorganize into SaintsV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saints Alliance :: News!-
Jump to: