Saints Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints Alliance

Forum of the Saints Alliance and its Sister Alliances

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simulation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sdi2003

Simulation Empty
PostSubject: Simulation   Simulation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Although I would like to have this in a separate forum which maybe better --

To all saints:

I am creating a simulation that will create a "epic" video of battles that occur to be kept and added to a "epic" library.

It will take the following input:

Scout reports
Transport reports
Reinforce reports
Battle reports
Personal image morphed into a warrior

It will generate an opening scene then with the battle scene generate based on the battle reports a time-line of events and accurately make a 3-d video of what transpired for record keeping in the Great Library.... Then will will generate a end scene.

I am in the process of outlining the engine requirements and breaking down the structure needed. Any Saints interested in helping would be great. From time to time I will post updates and any other news associated with the project. Eventually it will need to be beta tested and I will set up arrangements for that as well.

Steve (SDI2003)
Back to top Go down
sdi2003

Simulation Empty
PostSubject: Narrowing the Engine possibilities   Simulation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:10 am

Hello all saints....

I am narrowing down the engine and platform possibilities that will drive the video battle recreation simulator -- If anyone can come up with a better name be my guest Smile

I started compiling a list of features so if anyone has a feature or functionality that they would like to see in it please post it here. All feedback is important no matter whether or not you think I thought of it or not....

Thanks in advance

Steve
Back to top Go down
poiuytrewq123

Simulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation   Simulation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Name: SaintsII's awesome Battle Simulator by SDI2003.
Back to top Go down
sdi2003

Simulation Empty
PostSubject: Engine   Simulation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:39 pm

I think the engine that will be best suited for this simulation library will be truevision3d. I am taking a closer look at it as opposed to some others and will make a decision soon.
Back to top Go down
sdi2003

Simulation Empty
PostSubject: Someone who is good a graphics?   Simulation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 am

Is there any saints willing to help and create some graphics -- 3d architecture with meshes?

I am ok at it but I lack the necessary finesse so to speak.

Steve
Back to top Go down
sdi2003

Simulation Empty
PostSubject: There was a delay in making the Epic simulation   Simulation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 am

My father passed away a little over a week ago and that put everything on hold for a bit. I am now picking up the pieces and starting to look at where I was at with the simulation. From there I will give an update and breakdown steps and pieces needed.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simulation   Simulation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simulation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saints Alliance :: Get To Know Eachother!-
Jump to: